Ethos Group IT Department designs, maintains, and supports custom web and PC-based applications for use by our internal operations and sales staff as well as our clients.
This position requires answering calls and providing customer service and user support for our custom applications. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and advising on the appropriate action. This position may also include exposure to new programs and an opportunity to work on special projects with internal and external customers.
Our culture includes team-players that are driven, professional, fun and upbeat. We provide support and mentoring but also allow flexibility including the opportunity to work independently and contribute new ideas.
Education and Experience:
- Must be working on a BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Familiarity with HTML and web-design
Some experience in the below is a plus, but is not required:
- MSAccess, MS SQL
- ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Support/troubleshooting for custom applications
- Ability to develop working knowledge of relevant software
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Problem analysis